Why should you join?
- Speaking opportunities + event invitations
- Grants -- up to $100k total in microbiome kits for exceptional research proposals
- Early access to publications
- Job assistance (great for graduate students)
- Resources for continuing education
- Discounts from partners
- FREE uBiome kit!
uBiome is the world’s first effort to map the human microbiome with citizen science. Our sequencing service provides information and tools for you to explore the populations of bacteria that live on and inside your body. Based on research from the NIH Human Microbiome Project, we've perfected the technology to perform large-scale microbiome studies. The knowledge we'll gain may (one day) empower people to live healthier and accelerate our understanding of the world around us.
Join the uBiome Academic Consortium!Sign Up