Join the uBiome FMT Study
uBiome is partnering with OpenBiome, a non-profit working with clinicians to make fecal microbiota transplants easier, cheaper, safer and widely available.
If you had or are having a fecal microbiome transplant (FMT) for a C. diff infection:
- Join the uBiome FMT study to help discover how gut bacteria changes over time during FMT
- Find an OpenBiome practitioner, if you don't have one already (or become a donor)
- Get 1-2 FREE uBiome kits (first 250 only, use discount code OPENBIOMEFMT at checkout)
Results from the study will be used to advance FMT research. Please join us today, at no cost to you.
How it works
We'll send you a home sampling kit that takes less than 2 minutes to use (and is not gross). It's super easy!
Our lab uses cutting-edge next generation DNA sequencing technology to identify your bacteria.
OpenBiome and uBiome will share findings about microbiome changes during FMT, to help research go faster.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible to participate if:
- 1. You have a diagnosed C. diff infection.
- 2. You are currently undergoing or about to undergo an FMT procedure.
- 3. You are willing to sample your gut and share the data with science.
What happens next?
After ordering, we’ll send your kit straight to you. Collect your sample with a quick swab, and mail it back to us in the prepaid envelope. We will keep you posted on the results!
Thank you (and your bacteria) so much for being part of this study.