Free uBiome Gut Kit for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
uBiome is partnering with PicnicHealth, a service that gathers and manages all your medical records in one secure place.
If you have inflammatory bowel disease (IBD):
- Join the uBiome IBD study to help understand the role of the gut microbiome in this disease
- Have PicnicHealth gather medical records from your GI doctors and create a single, aggregated medical record that you can securely access
- Get a FREE uBiome kit to discover your gut bacteria (first 250 participants only, use code PICNICBIOME5 at checkout for your free kit)
Results from the study will be used to advance IBD research. Please join us today, at no cost to you.
How it works
We'll send you a home sampling kit that takes less than 2 minutes to use (and is not gross). It's super easy!
Our lab uses cutting-edge next generation DNA sequencing technology to identify your bacteria.
Picnic Health and uBiome will share findings about the microbiome in IBD patients, to help research go faster.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible to participate if:
- 1. You have been diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- 2. You are 18 years of age or older
- 3. You don't have or haven't had cancer, HIV, other sexually transmitted diseases, or other diagnosed gut diseases.
What happens next?
After ordering, we’ll send your kit straight to you. Collect your sample with a quick swab, and mail it back to us in the prepaid envelope. We will keep you posted on the results!
Thank you (and your bacteria) so much for being part of this study.