What Are ‘Eye Crusties’ Made Of?
Ever wondered what's in that goo you rub from the corners of your eyes when you wake up? Here's your chance to find out!
If you know what we're talking about:
- Join the uBiome Eye Crusties study to get a detailed analysis of your eye bacteria
- Get a 20% discount on a uBiome eye kit using discount code EYECRUST715
- Sign up for our mailing list to be entered into our draw for 10 free eye kits:
How it works
We'll send you a home sampling kit that takes less than 2 minutes to use (and is not gross). It's super easy!
Our lab uses cutting-edge next generation DNA sequencing technology to identify your bacteria.
uBiome will share findings about the eye microbiome, to help research go faster.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible to participate if:
- 1. You get gooey or crusty discharge in your eyes in the morning.
- 2. You are 18 years of age or older
- 3. You are willing to answer survey questions about your eyes.
What happens next?
After ordering, we’ll send your kit straight to you. Collect your sample with a quick swab, and mail it back to us in the prepaid envelope. We will keep you posted on the results!
Thank you (and your bacteria) so much for being part of this study.